The Sizzlin’ Summer Survivor Frequent Buyer Program
Staying in Tucson this summer? So are we! If you’re one of the hardy souls who stick it out through the Tucson summer, we have a great program for you to keep your knitting on track and give you a reward that really adds up!
Here’s how the Summer Survivor program works:
We’ll track all your Tucson Yarn purchases (yarn, classes, Ravelry In-Store purchases, everything!) for the whole summer starting May 1, 2016 right through monsoons ending August 31, 2016. THE MORE YOU SPEND, THE MORE YOU’LL SAVE ON A FUTURE PURCHASE!
When you’re ready, you can redeem your rewards for a great discount on an entire purchase anytime through December 31, 2016! Use your summer knitting to help fund holiday knitting or gift giving! No limit on how many cards you can fill!
Here’s the reward redemption schedule:
$100 in purchases take 10% off
$200 in purchases take 15% off
$300 in purchases take 20% off
$400 in purchases take 25% off
$500 in purchases take 30% off
Here’s the fine print:
- Your purchases are not transferrable to a friend’s tally
- Not combinable with other offers (like TYC bucks)
- Not good on special orders
- Any returns are subtracted from your total
- Gift certificates are not included
- No adjustments for previous purchases
- You decide when to redeem your “points”. After redemption, you are welcome to start building for your next reward. Once rewards are redeemed, you start at zero again but can accumulate points up until the end of August.
And what else? New summer classes are here and ready for you to peruse! We’ve got lots of basics but Missie & Cyd have developed FIVE new classes for knitters and crocheters. Check out the link from this page and make your choices…remember all your class yarn counts towards the Summer Survivor Rewards Program! Registration is open!
Start your summer survivor card next time you’re in the shop. Come join us for some laid back knitting around the big table!
The Tucson Yarn Co.